Recommendation for Kayak Vendors around MD/VA/DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seasalt View Post
    Thank you everyone for their inputs. I seem to have overlooked many dealers that are closer.

I will be sending emails to the dealers to see what they can provide. I'm set on getting two Native Slayer Propels (10 and 13).
    You got many responses about good dealers for various brands of kayaks. Since your last comment indicates that you are looking just at Native products (and I wholly support that interest), you can narrow down your search to those dealers that carry Native kayaks. Native's website offers a dealer search function http://nativewatercraft.com/dealer/ For example, I chose Annapolis as the starting point and added a 100-mile radius (you can choose your own starting point and radius). The following dealers were identified in order of how close they are:

John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

A little bit off the beaten path but BluHaven Piers down here in St Mary's is a Hobie dealer and they rent them as well. I've enjoyed all me dealings with Chris and Viet and they are located just off St Inigoe's creek. When I bought mine they gave me 10% off all future accessory purchases.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Working...
      X