No announcement yet.

Action Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero 4 Black at B&H Photo is $299. Free shipping and no tax.

Comment

I went out this morning in my PA with Steve on his SUP, his Yi or Xioami brand was still recording 1080p after 2 hours, he was surprised it was still on when we loaded up to head out.

I think my GoPro 4 only gets about 1hr20min on a single full battery
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

The Yi 4K I mentioned earlier is down to $154.99 at Buydig at Ebay. It's the US Edition and Buydig is an authorized US Seller, it comes with a one year warranty.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YI-4K-Sports...999&rmvSB=true

If you haven't seen this one yet do some googling for comparisons to the GoPro. It's the only GoPro knockoff I have seen as of yet that meets the claim of being GoPro killer and is a large step ahead in video quality and features versus a typical GoPro knockoff. Have seen many comments from owners owning one for a year or so and they are very happy.

Comment

Just last week I bought a GoPro Hero Session for my Revo. $129. That's at a military exchange so it is probably less expensive there than "on the outside." I also got a float, a case, a gooseneck and surfboard mounts. Everything was less that $200. A fully charged battery lasts about 2 hours and 40 minutes.
          Jim McFalls
          MSG US Army Retired
          US Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors Class of 1998

2018 Hobie Revo 13 - Sea Grass
          2015 Elie Coast 120XE Angler - Yellow/White
          2015 Pelican Unison 136t Tandem - Orange/White
          Instagram - @jmcfalls1960
          YouTube - Jimbo the Fishin' Musician

Comment

I have a Akaso ek7000. Was about $80 on amazon so far it's performed well. Still learning the ins and outs of recording wanting to make a quality video for YouTube. It came with a box of goodies records just as well as a GoPro for the cost of half. Most the GoPro accessories fit this as well

Yakman35
            Perception striker 11.5

Comment

Originally posted by Yakman35 View Post
              I have a Akaso ek7000. Was about $80 on amazon so far it's performed well. Still learning the ins and outs of recording wanting to make a quality video for YouTube. It came with a box of goodies records just as well as a GoPro for the cost of half. Most the GoPro accessories fit this as well

Yakman35
              Perception striker 11.5
              I have the same one and it does good. Leave the WiFi OFF it sucks the battery dry real fast.
              2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

I never did mess with that feature.

Yakman35
                Perception striker 11.5

Comment

Working...
                X