Pulled the Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled the Trigger

So after hanging out with some great guys on here and their Hobies, I pulled the trigger on a new Hobie Outback in Camo from Delaware Paddle Sports. I pick it up next Saturday. No tax and I get a $150 in store credit!!
    2017 Hobie PA14

You won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations on your ride to good times.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
        So after hanging out with some great guys on here and their Hobies, I pulled the trigger on a new Hobie Outback in Camo from Delaware Paddle Sports. I pick it up next Saturday. No tax and I get a $150 in store credit!!
        Haha, nice! Start doing some squats to get your legs ready
        2015 Hobie Outback
        2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

After paddling all day on Saturday with you, I'll do squats.
          2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Nice! Did you guys end up catching any fish? John and I went over to that train bridge and he got a nice striper that shook the hook close to the boat. I saw it splashing, so it counts! I remained skunked though.

Comment

Nope, skunked as well. Do you know anyone who wants to buy a Vibe Sea Ghost 130 with trolling motor??
              2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
                Nope, skunked as well. Do you know anyone who wants to buy a Vibe Sea Ghost 130 with trolling motor??
                No but I bet it'll sell fast, it seems like a great kayak, and that trolling motor is a big plus. If you give me a link, or even a price, I could let some of my friends know. 1 or 2 might be trying to get into kayak fishing. I would buy it, but I'm going to just save up and get something with pedals at the end of this year or sometime next year.

Comment

i'm itching to pull the trigger myself, congrats on your new boat.
                  Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Congrats! Now to find a comfy PFD, and _, and ... Enjoy the journey!

Comment

Congrats! Any photos of it to share?
                      Native Watercraft Manta Ray Angler 12

Comment

I pick it up this Saturday at DPS.
                        2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Are they selling the 2017 models? The 180 mirage drive is standard right?

Comment

Yes to both questions. I went with the Camo Outback for it comes with the turbo fins and the larger rudder. It is $2649 out the door, with a $150 in store credit. The standard color Outbacks are $2499 out the door. BUT they come with the standard fins and rudder. If you go to Delaware Paddle Sports and mention the Great American Outdoor Show they will give you $100 bucks in store credit. Worth looking into. Plus no sales tax in DE unlike MD. For me it's worth the 3 hr drive to save $160 in tax and get a $150 store credit.
                            2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Do you still have to register in MD if you want to put a trolling motor on it? or can you register it in Delaware? Welcome to the Hobie world and the Hobie addiction lol. Your going to love the outback

Comment

Working...
                              X