No announcement yet.

Pulled the Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you put a trolling motor on a kayak you must register in the state that you will use it in. But I don't plan on using a trolling motor on this kayak. I already have a Vibe Sea Ghost that has a trolling motor on it. And it's really not that hard to register a kayak with a trolling motor in the state of Maryland
    2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Did you come up with a price for the Vibe?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      Keith

2015 Sand Hobie Outback

2017 Orange Camo Vibe Sea Ghost 130

2015 Camo Ascend FS12T

Comment

I was thinking $800. Comes with the upgraded paddle, rudder, motor, 3 each 26 amp hour deep cycle batteries, and a 1" ram mount ball for the fish finder. Fish finder does NOT go, its a Garmin Stryker 7 and cost me $400. I have also installed a kill switch for the motor and a Yak Attack anchor trolley, and done all the wiring for the motor. I paid $1,050 for just the yak plus another $300 for batteries, motor and registration. Its in great shape and is a 2016 Vibe Sea Ghost. To buy one new is $900.
        Last edited by Steve6902; 02-15-2017, 08:13 PM.
        2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
          I was thinking $800. Comes with the upgraded paddle, rudder, motor, 3 each 26 amp hour deep cycle batteries, and a 1" ram mount ball for the fish finder. Fish finder does not go, its a Garmin Stryker 7 and cost me $400. I have also installed a Yak Attack anchor trolley. I paid $1,050 for just the yak plus another $300 for batteries, motor and registration. Its in great shape and is a 2016 Vibe Sea Ghost. To buy one new is $900.
          That is a very good deal. I also just purchased a Hobie. Want to upgrade my paddle kayak. The Vibe has great reviews.
          Keith

2015 Sand Hobie Outback

2017 Orange Camo Vibe Sea Ghost 130

2015 Camo Ascend FS12T

Comment

Working...
          X