Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 2/11, Any Takers?

Hey All,

Cabin fever is getting too much and the wife is have LuLaRoe(Spel?) party Saturday, so i need to get out on the yak. Was wondering if anyone was interested in fishing, don't care the species. I'm up in Harford County and don't mind a drive, as long as its not insane. Got a dry suit for Christmas that I've never used and am hesitant to go out on cold water the first time alone. Weather looks to be high of 57, with 8mph winds. Thanks!

Tptman

I was hoping to convince my wife that we should have some more fresh susky yellow perch for dinner this weekend. If it works out I'll let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike

Comment

Please do! Conowingo is running everything today, won't know about tomorrow till 5pm today. How much impact if they are running all will it be down by Havre De Grace? I know north of Port Deposit up to the Dam is not a happy place when they start cranking the water; have never launched farther down.

Tptman

Comment

It's not looking good for me for tomorrow right now.

I was out last week when they reported running 50-70k and it wasn't bad over by the perryville docks. The wind moved me around a lot more than the current.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mweber02 View Post
          It's not looking good for me for tomorrow right now.

I was out last week when they reported running 50-70k and it wasn't bad over by the perryville docks. The wind moved me around a lot more than the current.

Looks like the compromise will be taking my 2 yr old to grays run after breakfast. I've never fished there before but saw there was just an article posted about it. Hope it isn't crowded.

Mike

Comment

it will be very crowded...good luck
            Ryan
            Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I ended up going to Octoraro for some trout. They were there but not biting very well. Also checked a cover north of there for crappie and didn't get a bite. Was a beautiful day!

I am cursed at Grays Run, can't seem to get into anything when i go lol

Tptman

Comment

Saturday 2/11, Any Takers?

Originally posted by Tptman View Post
                I ended up going to Octoraro for some trout. They were there but not biting very well. Also checked a cover north of there for crappie and didn't get a bite. Was a beautiful day!

Tptman
                I haven't fished the Octoraro in years. This time of year I always had good luck with a floating cherise globug believe it or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
                Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
                Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

Originally posted by Tptman View Post

Tptman
                  Night crawlers from the southern end of the southbound bridge seems to be the way to go. It's the only combination that had caught me fish. The problem right now though is everything is extremely small. I was catching a lot of shiners that were bigger than some of the perch.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X