Gul dry suits??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gul dry suits??

Does anyone have one or have any knowledge of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not familiar with the brand but I am familiar with the type. Look Like O'neil Knock offs right down to the quality of stitching/sealing, I still have a couple O'neils left over from my surfing days. They are mainly water sport type but would work, although this type would restrict your movement somewhat. I think for the price point you'd be better off taking a look at the mythic drysuits.

Comment

Do you have a link or a picture of the suit? Do you mean Gill?

Do you mean Gill by any chance? Because, I just got a Gill paddling top and I love it. I got mine from a sailing company named WindRider. I ordered the wrong size and they were very understanding and sent me a new one right away. I posted the wrong sized one for sale here to try to share the savings. But, I just sent it back for a refund today.

I have not tried their dry suits. But, I am very happy with the quality, functionality and features of my top. And, if the dry suits are anything like my top, they should be very nice. But, I didn't see any with relief zippers which is a big deal for some people.
      Mike
      2012 Hobie Outback - Olive
      2012 Hobie Revo 13 - Sand

Comment

Gul, is a British watersport wetsuit/drysuit manufacturer similar to O'neill & Body Glove.

Comment

Working...
        X