No announcement yet.

Meet and Greet Schedule for 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much for the information and look to attend the first meeting in 2018 to learn more and get others to enjoy this fun sport too.
    Bill
    Red & Blue Wilderness Ride 115s
    Frederick, MD

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
      Thanks to Harry "On the Fly" and all those who helped him and attended the Meet and Greet Planning Meeting at Bass Pro in getting this schedule for 2017.

The Meet and Greet is a volunteer fishing get together with many kayakers getting together afterwards for a meal to discuss the day. Traditional Meet and Greets occur on the second Saturday of every month. On rare occasions the dates have changed due to bad weather or holiday events. The host will determine if the date will change due to weather or cancelled it all together. The host usually selects a place that everyone can get together for lunch. Remember to exercise good judgement when traveling to and fishing on the water at the Meet and Greet get together. Know your capability, and it is your responsibility to have your required and recommended safety equipment and fishing license.

Snaggedline is a public forum open to all. It charges no fees to users. Meet & Greet attendees do not pay fees to Snaggedline or to the hosts to participate in events organized on the forum. The voluntary nature of the forum and the fact that its cost is free to users, removes event liability from Snaggedline and from Meet & Greet hosts. The forum is just another form of communication to plan an outing which is no different from you planning a cookout at park with friends.

Participants are reminded that they must always exercise the utmost caution during Meet & Greet outings and that they participate in these events at their own risk.

There are some M&G's that do not have an organizer. If you would like to be the organizer (there can be more than one organizer/host), then reply in this thread. M&G's that do not have an organizer can have the M&G location changed by consensus or cancelled.

Meet and Greet Schedule 2017

MONTH LOCATION HOST SPECIES
      January Bass Pro Planning Meeting On the fly (Harry) None
      February None
      March Marshal Hall Yakscientist Blue Cats, Channel Cats, American Eels
      April None
      May Susquehanna Flats Plasticboat (Jeff) Striped Bass, Catfish
      June Upper Potomac Monocacykayak (Rich) Large and Small Mouth Bass
      July[/COLOR Lowes Wharf, Eastern bay Coop1486 (Coop) Striped Bass, White Perch, Rays, Spots, Croaker, Trout, Bluefish
      August Beverly Triton AintMisBehavin Striped Bass, White Perch, Spots, Croaker, Rays, Bluefish
      September CBKA Tournament CBKA Striped Bass, White Perch, Spots, Blue Fish
      October Ft. Smallwood-Patapsco Mark & On the Fly (Harry) Striped Bass, White Perch
      November Ocean City Tog Slobberbob Tog, Flounder, White Perch, Rays, Stripers, Bluefish, Trout
      December Eastern Shore Ponds Mark & J. Rentch Crappie, Pickerel, Large Mouth Bass
      I'd figure it'll be in the mid to low 50's around at that point. Cool water rigging would be prompted.

Comment

Hello all,

New to Delmarva. Nice to see the M&G's. Coming from NC, i was (and still) active with NCangler where we also did meet and greets often. Looking forward to meeting many of you in the months to come!

As for the December M&G, will there be a more precise location to meet? Also looking forward to the 2018 list!

Comment

Originally posted by Clubhorned View Post
          Hello all,

New to Delmarva. Nice to see the M&G's. Coming from NC, i was (and still) active with NCangler where we also did meet and greets often. Looking forward to meeting many of you in the months to come!

As for the December M&G, will there be a more precise location to meet? Also looking forward to the 2018 list!
          Welcome to Snaggedline.

John and I will be in touch soon regarding our Eastern Shore pond outing.

Mark
          Mark
          Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
          Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
          Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

I am willing to host February yellow perch on the Susquehanna,launch would be Jean Roberts,and I can talk to Tidewater Grille for lunch...would like to keep date just a bit flexible do to conditions but really never stepped up to this level,now I'm confident enough to invite people safely....also April is big cows on the flats...I'm open please let me know how and if I should proceed
            Snow Camo Lure 11.5
            Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
            Hummingbird Helix 5
            Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Working...
            X