No announcement yet.

BPS feb 24-25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you got it covered but if you guys need some more help let me know.
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray Angler 12

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Campbell View Post
      Looks like you got it covered but if you guys need some more help let me know.
      Sorry for delayed response something happened and knocked me off the database but back again. Anyway can use your help on Sunday if avaliable.
      Harry

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
        Sorry for delayed response something happened and knocked me off the database but back again. Anyway can use your help on Sunday if avaliable.
        Harry
        I'm still doing all day Sunday, correct?

Comment

Yes, will be in touch soon. Lost all my pm's but have everything written down prior to the loss.

Comment

I penciled it in my datebook. What time Sunday?

Comment

Whatever, open at 10 am so whenever you can make it.

Comment

Ok, good, thanks. I'm thinking I could be there around lunchtime.

Comment

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I have been kayak fishing for a few years and this is the year that I would like to get out and get involved in a fishing group and meet some like minded people

Comment

Originally posted by firsttimer View Post
                    I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I have been kayak fishing for a few years and this is the year that I would like to get out and get involved in a fishing group and meet some like minded people
                    See you there.
                    Mark
                    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Harry,

A special thanks to you and Bass Pro for hosting another kayak fishing familiarization session.

It was especially enjoyable meeting many familiar and new Snaggedline members. I hope we made some kayak converts that will become future Snaggedline members.
                      Mark
                      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Yes, Thanks to all, I visited for a little while but could not stay for the kayak seminar portion. I did join Snaggedline when I made it back home. Looking forward to meeting more people and even meeting up to fish.

Comment

Thanks to all that helped and attended. We saw a lot of new people and thanks to our members who helped them with a lot of kayak and kayak fishing questions. Hopefully we see some more new faces.

Harry

Comment

Yep- always enjoyable- and special thanks Harry-this morning I made two trailer hooks that you showed me Saturday...
                            "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                            2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                            "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                            Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Nice to meet you Mark. Had fun talking fishing with you and Pat the Yak Scientist. Danny came by too and we talked more fishing. See you guys around.

Comment

Good to see harry & mark, and meet Ron ault and Joe rugbyfish in person ������������
                                Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Working...
                                X