cats and more cats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonV View Post
    My fishfinder was lit up like that at last years spring M&G on the Potomac and I just couldn't catch a damn fish. So far my two kayak trips targeting cats have not come to much but there is always hope.
    Mine was identical too on marshall hall... had some giant arches but only caught eaters 1 striper and some clams

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Originally posted by supfisher01 View Post
      Skunk again! The highlights of my trip were 3 stolen baits and the Coast Guard, driving an inflatable chase boat, informing me to not go anymore north than Fort Washington (I didn't ask why but I'm assuming they were preparing for the inauguration).

The stolen baits gave me hope and I'm determined to catch a blue now more than ever. I'll be back out tomorrow morning to catch the low tide. I'll be launching out of Marshall Hall tomorrow (1/21) at 7:00am if anyone is interested.
      Well thats not good. I thought they were up there. I want to go out tomorrow, but not sure where. Ive only fished marshall hall once at the meet and greet, so i wouldnt be much help there. I heard crappie are biting right now in that area
      Native Watercraft Pro Staff
      2016 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick

2016 CCA MD "BLUE CAT" Tournament 2nd place
      33rd MSSA "THE CHAMPIONSHIP" Tournament 1st place
      2016 Curley's White Perch Tournament 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by D3NAL1 View Post
        Well thats not good. I thought they were up there. I want to go out tomorrow, but not sure where. Ive only fished marshall hall once at the meet and greet, so i wouldnt be much help there. I heard crappie are biting right now in that area
        Let me clarify that was the m&g in march 2016 i was referring to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
        2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
        LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

There were 3 other boats anchor in the the same vicinity of me and I got a chance to speak to one of the captains of the boat while I was out there. He told me that the fish are in the river but the "big" ones haven't been hungry lately. He showed me 2 of the 8 fish that he caught by 10:00am and my jaw just dropped. Def trying again tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by supfisher01 View Post
            There were 3 other boats anchor in the the same vicinity of me and I got a chance to speak to one of the captains of the boat while I was out there. He told me that the fish are in the river but the "big" ones haven't been hungry lately. He showed me 2 of the 8 fish that he caught by 10:00am and my jaw just dropped. Def trying again tomorrow!
            Send me a text 3018485543

Comment

Send me a text 3018485543
              Sent

Comment

Even though I won't be making the trip tomorrow, you guys can both text me about where I caught all my fish 2 weeks ago. I've got the GPS point saved in my handheld garmin, of course the fish might not be there now. But it might help you, I know I owe some spots to each of you, D3NAL1 put me on some of my first keeper rockfish, and SUPfisher put me on some as well!

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                  Even though I won't be making the trip tomorrow, you guys can both text me about where I caught all my fish 2 weeks ago. I've got the GPS point saved in my handheld garmin, of course the fish might not be there now. But it might help you, I know I owe some spots to each of you, D3NAL1 put me on some of my first keeper rockfish, and SUPfisher put me on some as well!
                  A general area would be nice

Comment

nice catch. where did you launch, and what water depth ? anchored or drifted ?
                    thanks upfront Zeke
                    mark "Zeke" Z.
                    One Day or Fish @ a time !
                    Native Slayer 10 oak
                    Perception 10

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                      Thanks, Pat. Will text if needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X