I would like to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to introduce myself

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have been kayak fishing for 2 years now and am located out of Salisbury MD. I started out with a sams club special Lifetime kayak to give this a try and quickly got hooked on kayak fishing. Just this past weekend I decided to upgrade my ride to a 2013 Hobie outback and cant wait to get it rigged up and in the water. If anyone needs someone to go fishing with in OCMD or the surrounding area I am always up to fishing with new people. Tight lines everyone

Welcome, I'm sure you will appreciate your kayak upgrade right away. I'd like to check out OCMD this year, but I'm waiting till it warms up a little, haha.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Welcome aboard. I am planning to make a trip down to the OC area later this year also. There are also members on this board that regularly fish locations East and also South of Salisbury, MD.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here, as I have, and hopefully we will meet out on the water sometime. I bet OC is an interesting spot to fish, especially in the warmer months. I think there might be 1 or 2 members who are out your way, and I think we try to do at least 1 meet and greet event out by OC or Delaware each year, so I'm sure you'll meet a few members at those. If you're ever on this side of the bay bridge, let us know, we can show you plenty of spots for rockfish, blues, blue catfish, etc.

Comment

Welcome to the board! Slobber Bob and RavensDfense fish down in that area. Give them a holler. They are good guys who I'm sure will make you feel welcome.
          -Mustafa
          ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
          2016 Hobie Outback
          2012 Hobie Revolution 13
          "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Welcome and you will enjoy your kayak upgrade. Some quality fishing in your neck of the woods.
            Mike
            Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

OC?? You definitely need to be going west. You are next to some of the coolest places to go fishing on the bay. Pull up google earth and start finding all the neat little nooks and crannies. Not to mention all the awesome little barrier island hotspots. By the time spring rolls around you should have scouted all the potential launch sites and get ready like spring loaded gun. The Eastern Shore is the most underrated, and lets keep it that way, fisheries in the country, especially for a kayak. Also as a semi new kayaker, the protected bay's coves will allow you to build your skills with less danger. Enjoy your new yak,,, now start Google Earthing!!!!
              Jay

10' Green Slayer
              13’ Red Slayer

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                Mark
                Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Welcome, this is a ball!!
                  Harlan

Revo 13
                  Trident 13
                  Cuda 14
                  Necky Tandem

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
                    Welcome to the board! Slobber Bob and RavensDfense fish down in that area. Give them a holler. They are good guys who I'm sure will make you feel welcome.
                    Yeah, welcome. There are a few of us on here that live and fish primarily in the lower shore area anywhere from the Salisbury and OC area to the CBBT. Both bayside and seaside. Lot's of old reports in the search function.

Feel free to send me a message anytime you want if you're going out. Although, I don't get out as often as I used to (or would like to you could say), since joining the fatherhood ranks and having a wife that often works weekends But I'm always trying to find the time to sneak away!
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by WillisFishing View Post
                      Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have been kayak fishing for 2 years now and am located out of Salisbury MD. I started out with a sams club special Lifetime kayak to give this a try and quickly got hooked on kayak fishing. Just this past weekend I decided to upgrade my ride to a 2013 Hobie outback and cant wait to get it rigged up and in the water. If anyone needs someone to go fishing with in OCMD or the surrounding area I am always up to fishing with new people. Tight lines everyone
                      Welcome to the forum. Ask often, share freely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Gregory
                      ​Ain't Misbehavin'
                      2014 Pro Angler 12
                      '

Comment

Working...
                      X