No announcement yet.

Potomac Blue Cat Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I might make this one for some blue cats.

Comment

I'll see ya there. Looking forward to meeting some new people.

Comment

Maybe I can catch some eating sized ones...I hope, I hope...but the big ones do pull some line off the reel, so I'll be happy with whatever bites
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Great. It looks to be a decent turnout. Can't get through this work week quick enough! I remember angry beavers from Mattawoman on my first trip. Definitely always make me nervous on a kayak or wading for that matter.
          2018 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Franzel08-where are you coming from? I remember you saying it'll take you around 2 hours to get down there.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
              Maybe I can catch some eating sized ones...I hope, I hope...but the big ones do pull some line off the reel, so I'll be happy with whatever bites
              I'm right there with ya!

Comment

Originally posted by supfisher01 View Post
                Franzel08-where are you coming from? I remember you saying it'll take you around 2 hours to get down there.
                I live in Sparrows Point (off of the Bay/Patapsco).
                Last edited by Franzel08; 01-23-2017, 11:39 AM. Reason: english
                2018 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Originally posted by Franzel08 View Post
                  I live in Sparrows Point (off of the Bay/Patapsco).
                  Ok. My house is almost on the path you take to get there and 35-40 minutes from sparrows point. It takes around an hour and ten minutes for me to get there. If you're interested, it would be no problem if you wanted to leave your vehicle at my house and we can both hop in my truck. It's totally up to you, just thought I'd offer.

Comment

Im in as well.
                    Native Watercraft Pro Staff
                    2016 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick

2016 CCA MD "BLUE CAT" Tournament 2nd place
                    33rd MSSA "THE CHAMPIONSHIP" Tournament 1st place
                    2016 Curley's White Perch Tournament 1st place

Comment

I appreciate the offer but I am heading down solo. Had this been the CBBT I would have gladly car pooled. I will explain when I see you Saturday.
                      2018 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Originally posted by Franzel08 View Post
                        I appreciate the offer but I am heading down solo. Had this been the CBBT I would have gladly car pooled. I will explain when I see you Saturday.
                        All good and no worries. Just an offer. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the fleet on Saturday!

Comment

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I am sure I have seen some of you since I have done the CBKA tournaments the last 4 years.
                          2018 Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Slavins has some parking but usually the area next to the ramp fills up...there is a free parking lot up on the hill about 50 yards from the ramp that can accomadate several dozen boat trailers that should give us plenty of parking...drive up to the ramp, unload and then park in the lot if the five or six spots at the ramp are taken...

Comment

You guys are going on Saturday at 10am correct? I believe I have to work that day, otherwise I would join you. Might see if I can move something around. Is anyone considering Sunday as well? Also for what it's worth, winds up by where I'm at are supposed to blow at 10-15mph, over the weekend. But I'm sure the forecast is likely to change.

Comment

You can fish Mattawoman in some pretty stiff winds- sheltered waters...

Comment

Working...
                                X