Potomac River blue cats 1/11/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sega View Post
    I'm not too sure yet. Either Marshall Hall or a little closer to the district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gotcha and good luck! I'd love to hear how your trip goes!

Comment

Originally posted by captmikestarrett View Post
      The mass of cats like the deep holes at low tide. Try floating with a three way rig and a 2 foot leader. Bait is right BTW.
      The sinker should be a bank style.

Good of you to get out while I slaved under life sucking lights.

Capt Mike
      Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll try that rig on one of my lines and see what works best. But with my luck lately, I doubt it has anything to do with my bottom rig set up.[emoji12] Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by sega View Post
        I'm not too sure yet. Either Marshall Hall or a little closer to the district.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        And let me know if you'd like some company.

Comment

Yeah I also was skunked. I could make it out there till right before noon and around 3:30 something light rain came in and we called it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsmdave View Post
            Yeah I also was skunked. I could make it out there till right before noon and around 3:30 something light rain came in and we called it a day.
            Dang! Wish someone had caught something! I didn't see ya out there. Where did you end up launching?

Comment

I launched at Marshall hall and was working the channel up past green 71 it's only like 20 something feet but was trying to make it toward Piscataway creek but no time. My radio is down I didn't see you either.

Comment

I launched at Marshall hall and was working the channel up past green 71 it's only like 20 something feet but was trying to make it toward Piscataway creek but no time. My radio is down I didn't see you either.
                Ahhh gotcha, I went down river. I was driving the "SOS" pickup if you noticed.

Comment

Ok yes, I saw it. Sorry I missed you. We will have to meet out there sometime.

Comment

Ok yes, I saw it. Sorry I missed you. We will have to meet out there sometime.
                    No worries. I was just looking at depth contours and noticed a 70ish foot hole right at the mouth of Piscataway Creek (which I'm assuming you where aiming for?). Do you know if Fort Washington Marina allows kayak/board launches?

Comment

Yes and also a launch called Farmington landing puts you at the back of piscataway. Also Piscataway park has a spot to launch when the main park is open.

Comment

Yes and also a launch called Farmington landing puts you at the back of piscataway. Also Piscataway park has a spot to launch when the main park is open.
                        Awesome. Maybe we can meet at one of those launches sometime.

Comment

Working...
                        X