Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lights for the Pro Angler

Back to the light rigging..
    Heres what i have done so far. I decided to go with a power strip for the positive and negative terminals and try to keep moisture off everything wth a dry box. This way its easy to trouble shoot any future crappy connections and easy to add more power to accessories. IMG_4043.jpg

As for the lights i decided to go with these tiny single Leds in the stainless housings. So far i like the brightness of them. A nice soft glow.IMG_4037.jpg IMG_4050.jpg
    The light in the center is my switch that also lights blue when everything is on.

For the location of the lights i just put them just above the rod holders so it luminates my rods. IMG_4045.jpg

Once i clean up the wiring ill take a few pics of that and my battery box and show where i will have that mounted along with the type of plug im using
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance Elite5, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite

You guys have convinced me. I picked up a few LED items this past weekend, will report back with photos.

McH
    First Lady: Hobie Ivory Sand Dune Hobie ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Backup Babe (Girlfriends Ride): Carribean Blue Hobie Outback Lowrance Elite 5 HDI w/ Pumpkin Spice Latte holder

Learning the Ropes & Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by mchottie View Post
    You guys have convinced me. I picked up a few LED items this past weekend, will report back with photos.

McH
    Don't forget pictures!
    Gregory
    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
    2014 Pro Angler 12
    '

Finished with the lights and wiring of the power pole for now. Just waiting on my fish finder to come in and i decided to not use the usb plug i bought. Its to long and bulky to fit in the gunnel wall and i dont want to run it to the front hatch and have wires cross my drive unit. So ill be searching for a smaller one.

Heres a few pics of whats finished.. the dry box of wires..IMG_4072.jpg here is just a shot of the screws i used to mount the wire keepers(i guess thats what they are called)IMG_4073.jpg
    IMG_4075.jpg
    Decided to keep my battery box in the center and use a bungee to secure itIMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4079.jpgIMG_4080.jpg
    With the back lit button being too bright i decided to cut the power to it so the light is more even in the front. I didnt want the 1 light to bug my eyes at night. IMG_4077.jpgIMG_4078.jpg
    So thats it for now until i find the usb plug im looking for and get my fish finder in.
    Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance Elite5, boonedox landing gear
    -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
    -Orange Heritage featherlite