Annual Fishing Flea Mkt to benifit Heroes on The Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Fishing Flea Mkt to benifit Heroes on The Water

Hey yall I'm back. Just a reminder the 6th anuall Fishing Flea Market is January 21st from 0800 till 1400. Proceeds to benefit Md Chapter of Heroes on the Water as always. We are again filled to capacity with vendors. Snaggedline will again be there selling their typical wears. It's located at 4498 Mountain Rd Pasadena Md 21122 at the Lake Shore VFC. Come around the back of the building. Administration please make this a sticky Thanks yall and Merry Christmas and see yall at the flea market
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Just want to make sure you got my check

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
      Just want to make sure you got my check
      Can someone entertain (baby sit) MM for me, I'll be out of town.

Comment

Looking forward to this since I probably won't be able to make this Saturday's events.

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
          Looking forward to this since I probably won't be able to make this Saturday's events.
          I hope to see ya. I just got a box of goodies from yakattack for the raffle table.
          Tom Brown
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Well this year's anuall Fishing Flea Market is this Saturday. I hope to see everyone there. We have some sweet raffle items from Yakattack and 2 Custom Rods from Steve Fogle that he made just for this event. Several other really nice items like an art piece from my friend Greg Hollier who donated the sculpture handcarved from Antler. This year's is just as cool if not better. Checkout my Facebook page for all the recent updates. Vendors can setup on Friday the 20th from 5pm till 8pm and again on Saturday from 6-8am. Doors open to the public at 0800. If you are working at a table you can get in as early as 0600 on Saturday. If not we are asking everyone else to please wait until 0800 with the public. Thank you to the Snaggedline Admin for supporting this since it's inception. There will be Forum items for sale again this year from what I understand.
            Tom Brown
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13

Comment

Working...
            X