Saturday, January 14, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mark and myself are going to set up at Bass Pro at Arundel Mills on Saturday, January 14, 2017 from 9-12
    (at 12 the plan is to hold the yearly planning meeting for Snaggedline in the admin area but I will let MOC post on that)

We will have open discussions and demonstrations on fly tying, Dressing and/or redressing conventional lures, fly fishing with focus on kayak fly fishing or any other related topic we can help people with. We will have an area set up for tying and lure dressing so you can get a chance to try it yourself or get assistance if you are having problems. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in the above topics. Remember it is very informal, kinda like a round table discussion with demos and you can stop by anytime during this event.

If you would like to attend the SEMINAR please let me know so I can plan accordingly and remember this is FREE.

Harry
    Last edited by On the fly; 12-04-2016, 08:13 AM.

I plan to be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Desert Camo- Moken 14
    Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

I will be there.
      Harlan

Revo 13
      Trident 13
      Cuda 14
      Necky Tandem

Comment

Harlan could not do it without you being there!

Comment

I'll plan on being there
          -Mustafa
          ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
          2016 Hobie Outback
          2012 Hobie Revolution 13
          "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

+1. I will put this on my calendar. Thanks, Mark.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I can help with the tying demos, if needed.

Comment

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji485][emoji485][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Harlan

Revo 13
                Trident 13
                Cuda 14
                Necky Tandem

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
                    Mark and myself are going to set up at Bass Pro at Arundel Mills on Saturday, January 14, 2017 from 9-12
                    (at 12 the plan is to hold the yearly planning meeting for Snaggedline in the admin area but I will let MOC post on that)

We will have open discussions and demonstrations on fly tying, Dressing and/or redressing conventional lures, fly fishing with focus on kayak fly fishing or any other related topic we can help people with. We will have an area set up for tying and lure dressing so you can get a chance to try it yourself or get assistance if you are having problems. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in the above topics. Remember it is very informal, kinda like a round table discussion with demos and you can stop by anytime during this event.

If you would like to attend the SEMINAR please let me know so I can plan accordingly and remember this is FREE.

Harry
                    I plan to be there
                    gdm
                    Gregory
                    ​Ain't Misbehavin'
                    2014 Pro Angler 12
                    '

Comment

Harry,
                      I plan to attend the M&G and your seminar & then lunch.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I may attend both the seminar and the M&G planning session afterward, but I might have a prior obligation. If I do go, do you know if BP is offering any discounts to our members that day? I figure you'll be bringing some business from our group their way anyway, so I didn't know if they were offering anything.

Comment

I'm going too.

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                              I may attend both the seminar and the M&G planning session afterward, but I might have a prior obligation. If I do go, do you know if BP is offering any discounts to our members that day? I figure you'll be bringing some business from our group their way anyway, so I didn't know if they were offering anything.
                              At this time they are not offering any discounts. They do support the sept CBKA tournament as well as provide us a place to hold our Jan planning m& g.

Harry

Comment

Working...
                              X