The Extreme Kayak Fishing Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Extreme Kayak Fishing Tournament

I was wondering if anyone was going to participate or would be interested in participating. I was planning on hitting atleast one of the summer slams. In pompano florida. Thought it would be fun if we had a group presence there.
    The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Looks like a lot of fun, I'm considering...
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

John. If you go down i would love to team up. Im thinking it would be pretty cool to have a Snaggedline representation at the event. Let me know. Im thinking august might be the better time to go. June is going to be scorching hot but if you prefer one i dont mind either.

There is already a guy or too from DPS that goed to the event.
      The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

dson05,

Unfortunately, I’m not available to go this year (2017), but please let me know how it went.
        I’m certainly interested if you decide to go again in 2018.

Thanks!
        -manny

Hobie Outback
        Wilderness Systems 130T
        Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Originally posted by baitball View Post
          dson05,

Unfortunately, I’m not available to go this year (2017), but please let me know how it went.
          I’m certainly interested if you decide to go again in 2018.

Thanks!
          Hoping to make it an annual trip so will let you know.

Comment

I can't make it this year either, but I'm in for next year.
            2015 Hobie Outback
            2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
              I can't make it this year either, but I'm in for next year.
              Sounds good. I will contact you guys again fir next year. I might try to come down in august as well. (Wife permitting)

Comment

Keep us posted on how you did and any tips you have on travel, lodging, etc. If you want to share fishing secrets that's cool too.
                2015 Hobie Outback
                2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Working...
                X