Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting news from Luther Cifers at yakattack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting news from Luther Cifers at yakattack!

This post was pulled from his facebook page, just wanted to share incase someone wasn't on facebook.

It’s difficult for me to put into words how excited I am to make this announcement.

A little over a week ago, I filed the incorporation documents for a new company, Bonafide Kayaks, for which I will serve as President and CEO. Bonafide Kayaks is a new company, completely separate from YakAttack, and yes – it’s a fishing kayak brand. #youaskedforit

Our plans are big but our strategy is simple: We will do everything we can to produce the highest quality, most thoughtfully designed, and most carefully engineered fishing kayaks possible. The team we’re putting together is among the most talented and experienced I’ve had the pleasure of working with, and I can’t wait to get started.

There are still a lot of details left to figure out, but our mission is clear. Commitments to manufacturing in the USA, creating jobs, and unparalleled customer service are among our primary objectives.

We plan to unveil our first kayak at iCAST 2017, and will keep the kayak fishing community updated along the way. All I can say for now is that it’s safe to expect the same thing you’ve come to expect from YakAttack: original, fresh designs.

For now, we could use your help getting the word out! I’d appreciate if you’d share this post and the new Bonafide Kayaks page listed in the comments below.

On a personal note, I’d like to say a special thanks to many of you for all of the love and support you’ve shown me over the last 8 years years. Many times, it’s been more than I deserved. As well as make me want to be a better person, you’ve helped make a dream come true for me and the amazing teams at YakAttack and Bonafide. You have my promise that we will do everything we can to be worthy of that support.

We’re looking forward to building quality, world class paddlecraft for an army of #bonafideanglers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Desert Camo- Moken 14
    Tan- Tarpon 140
Working...
X