Ft. smallwood 11/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. smallwood 11/8

Launching 7-7:30 am tomorrow morning with John r. All welcome.

Harry

A few of us were out there on Saturday. I went out of Ft Armistead and worked the channel edge with plenty of action & mid 20 keepers. I saw Alan B. back at the ramp and he was out with Steve Fogel closer to Ft. Smallwood and found some high 20's fish. Just a ton of action right now in that area. You might just have an awesome day.
    IMG_20161105_103032257.jpg

Comment

Wish I could play hookie from work and come out to fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How'd it go? Me and supfisher went out on the severn and it was slow. I luckily managed 1 keeper, and we each caught small fish as well, though he probably caught twice as many. We both had that 19.5" fish that you measure 3 times hoping you just messed up, and then it turns out, you didn't.

Comment

I only caught a couple, the biggest of which being about 1/16" too short. It was a beautiful day, but fishing was slow.
          Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

I caught three, none of which were keepers. Beautiful day but slow fishing

Comment

Was slow on the Severn too, I only managed 1 keeper. I bet most fish are just stuck in line at the voting booths. They should've voted early, like me.

Comment

I got only three little dinks, beautiful day and great to be out, but marked a ton.
                Jay

10' Green Slayer
                13’ Red Slayer

Comment

I went out with Harry, it the gods were not favorable this morning. Spent abt 3 hrs without a strike. Saw plenty of marks in deeper (10+ft), but they weren't interested. Great morning to be out- worn my dry top for the first time of the season.
                  John Rentch
                  Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
                  Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

I also launched with the crew this morning and headed out across the channel to chase the charter fleet. I found some birds and marks, but only managed to catch the same 14" fish 4 times....
                    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Nice to meet you. Looks like no one did great yesterday. Good luck in Jersey!
                      John Rentch
                      Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
                      Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Sorry to hear, guys. I came home keeperless yesterday morning as well. Anyone interested in trying their luck on the Severn today? A nice low pressure is rolling through and the tide is about to start coming in. Message me if so. Sorry for the last minute invite but I literally just changed my mind about going out do to the lower wind predictions.

Comment

Working...
                        X