Beverly Triton Wed- 10 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly Triton Wed- 10 am

Plan on hitting Beverly on Wed. Looks like historically good fishing first week of Nov there. Should be a nice day- Question... will be miss the early morning and evening bite. Fish 10 am to 3:30- Do the stripers bite all day?- I figured they do in the Fall. All are welcome to come.

Going to try Jonas green weds morning. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
      Going to try Jonas green weds morning. Good luck.
      What time you planning Jonas? I got tomorrow and Wednesday open to fish. I was thinking mid day when the tide starts running but am open to better suggestions or advice.

Comment

I'm looking to launch Wednesday mid afternoon, and I'm flexible on the location. I'd be happy to meet up with anyone interested.
        Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Originally posted by rugbyfish View Post
          I'm looking to launch Wednesday mid afternoon, and I'm flexible on the location. I'd be happy to meet up with anyone interested.
          I am also planning Wednesday afternoon. It's nice to have company with the water being a little colder. Keep in touch and let me know what you plan. From what I read today the Patapsco may be worth a shot.

Comment

I am probably going to launch by 8 am can be either Jonas for Severn or ft. Smallwood for patapsco. Let me know what you all are thinking.
            Harry

Comment

I am probably going to launch by 8 am can be either Jonas for Severn or ft. Smallwood for patapsco. Let me know what you all are thinking.
              Harry
              I'm leaning toward the Patapsco after reading the reports today.I'll be waiting to hear what others are planning also.

Comment

Ok, if we do ft. Smallwood what time are you guys thinking?

Comment

I am off tomorrow and thinking about fishing. You guys mind another person tagging along? I've never been on the patapsco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem with tagging along. Maybe launch around 1:30 at low tide and fish the incoming. We can launch earlier I am off all day. Any time will be good for me.

Comment

I could be at Fort Smallwood around 2:30.
                      Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

No problem. I may launch before you get there but will be right out front. Also if you have radio will be on channel 68
                        Sent you a pm with my cell if you do not have radio
                        Harry

Comment

No problem with tagging along. Maybe launch around 1:30 at low tide and fish the incoming. We can launch earlier I am off all day. Any time will be good for me.
                          Everybody agreeing to Ft Smallwood?

Harry I fished the Magothy at Spriggs Farm today. The bite seemed best for a few hours at the end of low. It kind of slacked off for a hour or two at low and then started heating up again just an hour or so ago at about 4 when I gave up. Don't know if that all means anything but just thought I'd throw it out.

I'm off all day also and might get there a bit earlier say 11:30 or so.

BTW Lot of fish in the Magothy and I was chasing gulls all day. Fish were there under them every time. I only managed 1 keeper and maybe three or four somewhere under 18 and the rest little dinks. Lots of fish just not lots of keepers.

Comment

Smallwood is ok with me. I'll be packing my stuff up in the morning and heading over around lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
                              Smallwood is ok with me. I'll be packing my stuff up in the morning and heading over around lunch.

Sounds like a plan.I will be there and gratefully already loaded up from todays trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X