Chsp/oc 10/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chsp/oc 10/29

I will be heading to either CHSP or OC for tog this saturday if anyone is interested in joining. The weather looks warm and the wind manageable.
    Minh
    Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

why cant this be next Saturday!!
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

+1

Wish I could join you Minh. Good luck though and keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Sadly I am preparing a Halloween party at my house on Sat, and I will have a lot to clean up on Sunday.
        I bet tog will be very active this weekend. Go get them.

Joe
        Last edited by ComeOnFish; 10-28-2016, 12:07 PM.
        Fish like there's no tomorrow.
        Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Wish I could make it too, let us know how it goes!
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I plan to fish for them next weekend at chsp

Comment

Fished for striper in the early morning where I managed to catch my first striper from the kayak. After a little rest I went and fished at CHSP for a few hours on outgoing tide and decided to head back because I wasnt feeling well, need to make sure I eat more as I was feeling very calorie depleted. The tog bite was okay today and managed to get a 3 tog with the largest only being .5'' short of keeper size, didnt get to fish out there long but couldnt have asked for nicer weather.
              Ocean Kayak Trident 13: Sand

Comment

Thanks for the report.
                I was considering CHSP for togging tomorrow until 11 AM tomorrow. (I have to be back home by 4:30 PM with the 495 rush hour traffic from MD to VA). I will go other place.

Joe
                Last edited by ComeOnFish; 10-30-2016, 04:31 PM.
                Fish like there's no tomorrow.
                Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Originally posted by M_Duong60 View Post
                  Fished for striper in the early morning where I managed to catch my first striper from the kayak. After a little rest I went and fished at CHSP for a few hours on outgoing tide and decided to head back because I wasnt feeling well, need to make sure I eat more as I was feeling very calorie depleted. The tog bite was okay today and managed to get a 3 tog with the largest only being .5'' short of keeper size, didnt get to fish out there long but couldnt have asked for nicer weather.
                  Good fishing with you, Minh! I'm glad we were able to find plenty of fish - just wish a few bigger ones decided to hit. It was fun nonetheless.
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X