Fishing Titusville area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Titusville area?

Headed down with my cousin to do some work for my Aunt and Uncle for a week or so. They live in Daytona but have property in Titusville and was wondering whats good to fish for this time of year. Won't be able to take yak but may do a charter or two. My cousin is not into kayaks but trying to change that. Lol. So I'm sure a boat charter is guaranteed but would like to possibly get him to go on a kayak guide. We are taking a half a dozen rods also and I may pick up a used yak if I can find a deal so I could be fishing from it if the stars align. Thanks, David
    2016 Hobie Outback Limited #220
    2016 Jackson Cuda 12
    2015 Emotion 11 Stealth Angler

If you are looking for a kayak fishing guide in that area, check with Dee Kaminski of Reel Kayak Fishing. She is an experienced guide and successful fisherman (fisherwoman). I know her through the Native Watercraft Pro Staff program. If you book a trip, tell her I referred you.

http://www.reelkayakfishing.com/.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Thank you for the tip. I did see her while looking online.
      2016 Hobie Outback Limited #220
      2016 Jackson Cuda 12
      2015 Emotion 11 Stealth Angler

Comment

Working...
      X