Cape May Jamboree (TOG!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape May Jamboree (TOG!)

Roll Call for the Cape May Jamboree this weekend, who will be there? If you aren't aware, there is a great event (it's like a mini JBay without some of the hostility or a CBKA with better fishing!!!) this weekend in Wildwood/Cape May, NJ. The details are at - http://thekayakfishingstore.com/even...hing-jamboree/ and I highly recommend the event for anyone who likes tog fishing/kayak fishing/and or a good time. This year the event will not be held at Lake Laurie campground (actually a very nice but expensive campground) and will be hosted out of the kayak fishing store with camping on premises.

Last year I lucked out and won the tog division (which was awesome because I had some hospital bills to pay!) and this year I hope to defend that honor. New this year will be camping at one of the launch locations and revised fishing hours. Also, Jimbo will be there and he's pretty much a camping legend...
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Good luck and looking forward to pics and reports. I am penciling this one for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      Also, Jimbo will be there and he's pretty much a camping legend...
      I have heard much of this legend...

It looks like it's earlier this year. Unfortunately I didn't plan on it this year, but if it's the same time next year, I should be able to make it.

Thanks for raising the awareness
      -Mustafa
      ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2012 Hobie Revolution 13
      "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Camping with Jimbo is worth the price of admission lol...wish I could make it :-(
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Awww man!! No one told me Jimbo was rolling too! LOL I'm making sure my calendar is clear next year! We saw the Kayak Fishing Store crew at TKAA they said Sheepshead fishing was hot this Summer so hopefully the Tog follow them with a vengeance!!

Comment

I am rolling out to OBX to do some cleaning up after the storm last weekend. I will be there next year for sure. Have fun and good luck.
            Jim

Hobie Outback
            TKAA member
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I'm down Carl!

image.jpg
              -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
              Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
              Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

Mmmmm mmmmm!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                X