Mini Grand Slam (Flounder, Sheepie &Tautog) - CBBT, Sep 24, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Grand Slam (Flounder, Sheepie &Tautog) - CBBT, Sep 24, 2016

I had a short day to fish. My tactic was fishing for flounder for mainly for 5 hours. I expected catching a big bull red on the flounder rig as bycatch.
    I caught a 17” flounder at the first bridge piling I picked. That was it. There were no flounder bites.
    So I tried for sheepie and tautog. As soon as I dropped the first shrimp (one of Tufnik's pilings), a 17” sheepie bit it. After that I caught a 17” tautog.

Fishing Log:

Joe
    Last edited by ComeOnFish; 09-25-2016, 10:00 AM.
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Short day...and you caught all that!?!? That's pretty good work.

With the tournament going on, were there a lot of yakers out there? Limited parking too?

The water looked pretty good in your vid. Should have gone to CBBT. Instead I went to CHSP on Sat and it was overcast, windy and choppy all day.
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Nice video and good catches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Additional Info regarding Video Cameras because I see many yakers carry GoPro.

75% of video footage on the video was filmed by using two GoPro like Cameras (new, $50.00 each at Amazon). *I tested 2 inexpensive cameras three 4 times including underwater activities. *I am not putting brand names/models yet because *more testing is needed. *But my initial impression was positive. *I don't see any differences for kayak-fishing and underwater (15'-20' down) videos yet.

Joe
        Fish like there's no tomorrow.
        Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Working...
        X