Native Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native Titan

Sure looks like Native Kayaks is going after Hobie in a big way. If this thing is as good a Native makes it sound it should be a big hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTHPHHcJQM

Possible ability to mount a small gas engine and to use a MinnKota through the peddle well, would sure extend the range of a light weight boat.

It is a large and heavy kayak but should be a great fishing platform. I agree with Dogfish that this will be a direct competitor for the Hobie Pro Anglers.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I am kind of excited about it, as West Marine now sells Native Kayaks. The Slayer Propel 13 is nice, but not quite up to the ProAngler. However, the Titan, at 42" wide should be very stable. I am curious about the bottom configuration, wide and flat or semi-trihull similar to some other large kayaks.

Comment

That is cool looking, I would love a horizontal rod storage option.

I have been thinking about buying a small jonboat and modding it into a tiny little bass boat for the larger reservoirs. I am sure the Titian would be more expensive, but it sure would be a lot easier!
        Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
        Lime Slayer 10

Comment

Working...
        X