Who's going out Monday Labor Day??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going out Monday Labor Day??

So they have issued a small craft advisory for tomorrow from the Key Bridge to all areas South with winds of 15 knots and 1-2 foot waves. So who's going out and where?? Also has anyone ever gone out of Mariner Point in Harford County??
    Last edited by Steve6902; 09-04-2016, 04:03 PM.
    2017 Hobie PA14

Floating the upper Potomac. Should be great water. Can't wait till late Sept to hit the bay hard in cooler temps.
    PigPen - Mt Airy
    Native Mariner 12.5

Comment

I have put in at Mariner Point. It is right down the road from my office. I am going to fish the Susquehanna tomorrow.
      Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
      Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
        So they have issued a small craft advisory for tomorrow from the Key Bridge to all areas South with winds of 15 knots and 1-2 foot waves. So who's going out and where?? Also has anyone ever gone out of Mariner Point in Harford County??
        I have launched there as well you should easily be able to find protected areas out of the wind. Area does hold some decent bass though in the creeks and canals which should be fairly calm. Check out this thread as well for some good info a well http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...Gunpowder-7-24. I am still debating if I am going to fish the susky or a smaller creek by my house.
        Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Working...
        X