No announcement yet.

Jonas Green State park 09/03/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like forecast is still unfavorable for Jonas. Lander should be good, or Brunswick launch, to point of rocks takeout.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never gone out of Lander before. How is the water?? Is it deep?? Lots of grass??
      2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Very shallow now. I don't recall seeing grass there. Brian?..

Comment

Originally posted by vhendrix View Post
          Very shallow now. I don't recall seeing grass there. Brian?..

I don't know the area that well. A buddy takes me. About all I know is it is near Brunswick. We just wade fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dam 4 it is then. I just put a DIY self bailing scupper's on and I want to see how they work. I also did a trolling motor mod and a FF mod.
            2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

I find it best to just troll over the oyster beds and between them. If that fails I normal Jig the Rt.50 bridge for 20-23 inchers using a 1.5oz jig.
              Zach Bennett
              Linthicum MD
              2014 Hobie Outback
              Instagram: YakinZak
              Youtube: YakinZak
              Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                I describe my fishing tackle and techniques for perch and pickerel casting and striper trolling in the Severn in my book "Fishing in the Comfort Zone". The way I do things is certainly not the only way to catch those fish, and may not be the way you like best. But those methods are quite effective for me.
                My book came in the mail today!
                Might be launching on the Severn at Jonas Green Park this coming Friday or Saturday... Or maybe Friday & Saturday
                2017 Hobie Outback - Camo
                2014 Hobie Oasis - Olive

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                  I describe my fishing tackle and techniques for perch and pickerel casting and striper trolling in the Severn in my book "Fishing in the Comfort Zone". The way I do things is certainly not the only way to catch those fish, and may not be the way you like best. But those methods are quite effective for me.
                  Great book! I've got it, will be reading it more thoroughly after fishing season.

Best Regards,
                  Stan
                  Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Working...
                  X