• Show
Clear All

How can I get a Snaggedline decal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

^PM me, i'll see what i have left
      sigpic

Comment

I made one just like this with a 2x4 and PVC tubes for my receiver by cutting a hole in the 2x4 to lock it in and still be able to tow (back when I didn't have good rod storage in my boat). Spray painted the whole thing black and had several folks ask them to make them one! If doing this; engineer it to make sure you can still open your tailgate, and that long butted rods don't hang too far down. I transferred from Pensacola to Virginia Beach like that with no issues. Only used the bungee to prevent easy theft.

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
        I've been toying with several ideas, and then this popped up on a local classified web app:

I priced the white plastic 6-rod holder by itself from Cabela's / BPS and the lowest it's been is 39.99, plus the actual hitch receiver and vertical plate, I was happy to score this entire setup for $40 cash. Seller also drank 2 angry orchards with me, so I figure I only actually paid $30 after beer deduction. He said he's driven from Philly to OBX with a bungee cord strapped across the entire setup looped overtop all 6 reels, and never had an issue with losing gear while traveling.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19819[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
        X