Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall fishing and waterfowl hunting seminar at Survival Products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall fishing and waterfowl hunting seminar at Survival Products!

As the title says, we are having a fall fishing seminar on August 25th from 6-8pm at Survival Products in Salisbury, MD. This will be a very informative seminar that focuses on some of my favorite fall species and tactics. I'll mainly cover bull red drum on the ESVA and the CBBT, specks and rock here on the ESMD, and flounder in OC and VA. I'll be sharing geneal locations, launch sites, catching bait, and rigs. With some of our best fishing of the year finally arriving, you don't want to miss this.

In addition to the fishing seminar, Adam Corry (Wilderness Pro Staff) will be sharing his expertise on waterfowl hunting from a kayak. He has been doing this for several years and has it down to a science. He'll share how to manage gear, camo up your yak, and get there and back safely. He'll also share locations, as the ESMD is FULL of great public hunting.

We also have a guest speaker, in the form of the CCA RedTrout Tournament organizer, who will be making an announcement about the tournament and sharing more information about this GREAT local tournament that is taylormade for kayak fishing.

Below is a flyer that has some more details...in addition, we'll also have light snacks and drinks.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback
Working...
X