Friday night bay bridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night bay bridge?

Would anyone be interested in heading out of sandy point Friday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are guys catching em out there currently? I know live lining the pylons gets popular late summer. That's something I've always wanted to do

Zack
    Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
    Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
    "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
      Would anyone be interested in heading out of sandy point Friday night?

I usually like riding the tide coMing in to to get to the bay bridge and riding the out tide back when i do go. I actually had someone call the cops on me 2 fridays ago cause i guess a car saw my head lamp and thouht it was a distress signAl. I didnt appreciate the officers remarks before he finally left me alone. He insisted i give him a phone number next of kin. When i asked him why he said he wanted to call them cause he didnt think i was going to make it back to shore. I was in no trouble the water conditions were not bad and there were other boats around. It kind of irked me a bit.

Anyhow it might be possible that i go out there but i will launch from matapeake if i go.
      The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by sega View Post
        Are guys catching em out there currently? I know live lining the pylons gets popular late summer. That's something I've always wanted to do

I don't know but I've wanted to go out. I just don't want to go out alone.

Comment

Originally posted by dson05 View Post
          I actually had someone call the cops on me 2 fridays ago cause i guess a car saw my head lamp and thouht it was a distress signAl. I didnt appreciate the officers remarks before he finally left me alone. He insisted i give him a phone number next of kin. When i asked him why he said he wanted to call them cause he didnt think i was going to make it back to shore..
          Wow, really can't believe they would say that! Just because you are in a kayak doesn't make you less then capable of fishing at night. I understand the dangers of being out there, but the last part need to not be said.

Desert Camo- Moken 14
          Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

I would be interested in going on a Friday night but I can't make it this week or next.

Comment

Friday night bay bridge?

Same like mike I'm booked this weekend but would love to also go on a Friday night

Comment

Im working on getting my night set up back in action. As soon as I do that I can do some night fishing with you!
                Zach Bennett
                Linthicum MD
                2014 Hobie Outback
                Instagram: YakinZak
                Youtube: YakinZak
                Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

...... I didnt appreciate the officers remarks before he finally left me alone. He insisted i give him a phone number next of kin. When i asked him why he said he wanted to call them cause he didnt think i was going to make it back to shore. I was in no trouble the water conditions were not bad and there were other boats around. It kind of irked me a bit.
                  Yes Sir. If your family is anything like mine, they think I'm nuts going out alone. But, then having the Police call with that word, would not make conditions any better.....

Best Regards,
                  Stan
                  Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

I usually like riding the tide coMing in to to get to the bay bridge and riding the out tide back when i do go. I actually had someone call the cops on me 2 fridays ago cause i guess a car saw my head lamp and thouht it was a distress signAl. I didnt appreciate the officers remarks before he finally left me alone. He insisted i give him a phone number next of kin. When i asked him why he said he wanted to call them cause he didnt think i was going to make it back to shore. I was in no trouble the water conditions were not bad and there were other boats around. It kind of irked me a bit.

Anyhow it might be possible that i go out there but i will launch from matapeake if i go.
                    I'm all about supporting LE but I would have politely told that guy to kick rocks. I had a cop give me a bunch of hassle over me bow fishing on the Doah. He said he'd check to make sure it was legal and if not he was coming back for my bow. I said go ahead waste your time.

But yea I'm definitely down. Just not Labor Day weekend! Going on a trip :-)

Zack
                    Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
                    Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
                    "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

Comment

I'd love to go, but I have a wedding to attend the 20th, and i'm in another wedding on the 27th.

Summer of Love, and putting a kink in my fishing schedule!
                      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Working...
                      X