Sixgill fishing buy one get one rod deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixgill fishing buy one get one rod deal

Sixgill fishing is running another buy one get one free deal on there rods just figured I'd give y'all a heads up if interested. Code is BGRODS.

Not a bad deal, how are the rods quality wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They seem pretty good quality. I'm not the best at writing reviews on stuff from what I can tell the seem a little stiff for the rating of the rods compared to what I've used. I still like them a lot. I have two 7'3" medium heavy cypress casting rods. Also I had two creature rods in 7'2" medium light rods. One casting and one spinning. Broke the tip of of the spinning rod closing my truck cap. I just ordered two more of the same rods one casting and a replacement for the spinning rod. They came today. Yay. 100.00 bucks for two rods isn't a bad deal even if they aren't the best quality, which to me so far they seem pretty nice. I've been using them in fresh and saltwater, I always rinse my gear with fresh water when I get home and they are still looking great after probably almost a year. I wanted the longer rods but I like the action of the medium light blank.

Comment

Are they carbon or fiberglass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are carbon. Nice and light. I'm not trying to push the rods as they are the best or anything just wanted to share the deal. The reviews I've seen for the rods seem good. The reels are a different story haha.

Comment

i had a bad batch, the guides were not lined up on both spinning and casting rods. after a hassle of messaging back and forth and sending pictures, i just ended up asking for my money back. I like to try stuff that hits the market, but misaligned guides is definitely a no-no for me. their reels are ok
            Native Watercraft Pro Staff
            2016 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick

2016 CCA MD "BLUE CAT" Tournament 2nd place
            33rd MSSA "THE CHAMPIONSHIP" Tournament 1st place
            2016 Curley's White Perch Tournament 1st place

Comment

That sucks that they came like that. Yeah when I saw the company it looked like Chinese crap knockoffs. Reviews I saw on rods seemed good. People were saying you can get the same real from any Chinese reproducer for like 25 bucks. Sixgills just looks a lot better haha.

Comment

Working...
              X