Canton Waterfront Park launch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canton Waterfront Park launch?

Anyone launch from Canton Waterfront Park..? off Boston street. Lots of schoolies in the area from what I hear. Anyone have experience with the launch site/ parking etc..?-

It's an easy launch, plenty of parking with trailer. Caught plenty of stripers up against the rip wrap and out in the channel edges. Mostly yearling fish right now but some decent fish mixed in. Nice when boat traffic is slower, midweek or offseason. But plenty of fun and a nice cityscape to take in the sights. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbev67 View Post
      It's an easy launch, plenty of parking with trailer. Caught plenty of stripers up against the rip wrap and out in the channel edges. Mostly yearling fish right now but some decent fish mixed in. Nice when boat traffic is slower, midweek or offseason. But plenty of fun and a nice cityscape to take in the sights. Good luck.
      Great!- Thanks for the info!. Just what I wanted to hear too...just looking for some fun/ schoolies...and if lucky, a 20'' mixed in. I got a tip from a friend who is a member at a local marina and he said he takes the boat out to the bay etc...and then fishes off his boat dock to catch stripers!-=...funny.

Comment

I use to launch there a lot several years ago. As I remember there is a police station right next to the Canton launch.
        Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Working...
        X