Severn 08/01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn 08/01

Ended up launching to the mouth of the Severn around 5:45AM. Hooked a 21.5" striper first off the bat on a clear paddletail and then a couple smaller stripers on a purple paddletail. Had a blast out there and the wind was really calm.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    J

Beautiful Fish man, Nothing like having a good day on the severn! Such a beautiful place to fish
    Zach Bennett
    Linthicum MD
    2014 Hobie Outback
    Instagram: YakinZak
    Youtube: YakinZak
    Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

good work!
      14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
      2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Nice. I was out there at 5:30am and didn't see anybody, but stuck mostly between the bridges. I had several hits but only hooked up with one 6 incher in about 15ft of water. I was chasing around the many schools of bait fish but it didn't seem that the rock had the same idea. What depth were you finding fish?
        Kevin

2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Originally posted by Crotalus View Post
          Nice. I was out there at 5:30am and didn't see anybody, but stuck mostly between the bridges. I had several hits but only hooked up with one 6 incher in about 15ft of water. I was chasing around the many schools of bait fish but it didn't seem that the rock had the same idea. What depth were you finding fish?
          My fish finder hasn't been working unfortunately, so I've been going off memory from maps. There's two main drops I like to troll off. One goes from 7' to about 3' and the other is 14' to about 4'.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
          J

Comment

Working...
          X