Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hallowing point - Patuxant, Calvert County ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
    I've caught a lot of croakers there- usually fish two rods and drift with one oz. bank sinker bouncing the double bottom rig along the bottom- croakers hit like a ton of bricks- no chance not knowing..
    That's awesome I don't do much salt fishing but with my new rig I wanna do some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DSCN7139.jpg

Never had much luck on the Pax, and Sunday was no different
      We launched from the Charles County side around 6:30am and paddled to almost mid span of the bridge and tied off. Tied was going out (low tide 8:40am)
      We bottom fished, shrimp chunks, live minnows. I cast/jigged 1/2-3/4 jigs with 6" white plastics. I cast 1/8oz jigs with 3" plastics.
      Not a single hit.

About 10:00 we pulled up and worked the Charles county shoreline heading up river.
      we cast 1/16 and 1/8oz roadrunners with 2" white soft plastic twisty tails, hitting 4-8" white perch pretty good.
      We threw the cast net and caught some 3-4" bait fish, headed back to the bridge and fished the incoming to high tide,, Nothing (bait fish on 24" leader and 3/4oz weights.

Slack
      Captian of the plastic Navy
      1 - Mad River Canoes
      1- Tarpon 120
      1- Redfish 10
      1- Coosa HD
      2- Cuda 12
      1- Slayer Propel 10

http://reoservicesofmaryland.com/

Comment

Hobie,
        We went by the boardwalk just before sunup.
        Just to the left of the bar/restaurant is a boardwalk, and directly across the street is a parking area for about 6-8.
        With all the Bud and Miller bear signs on the boardwalk and parking it led me to believe it was owned by the bar.
        I'll have to stop by in the daylight to investigate.

Slack

Originally posted by Hobie angler 25 View Post
        100% public owned by the state it's a historic site your see the bill boards there bendict use to be a slave trading post back in the 1800s cool place to go also if you launch and go right around to the right side of Benedict there's a old rundown marina not in use a few people fish back there cool little creek also

Captian of the plastic Navy
        1 - Mad River Canoes
        1- Tarpon 120
        1- Redfish 10
        1- Coosa HD
        2- Cuda 12
        1- Slayer Propel 10

http://reoservicesofmaryland.com/

Comment

Nice I went out last night when I got home didn't get a thing saw about ten rays tho

Comment

Originally posted by Slackdaddy View Post
            Hobie,
            We went by the boardwalk just before sunup.
            Just to the left of the bar/restaurant is a boardwalk, and directly across the street is a parking area for about 6-8.
            With all the Bud and Miller bear signs on the boardwalk and parking it led me to believe it was owned by the bar.
            I'll have to stop by in the daylight to investigate.

Slack
            Yea just swing by ask the owner he's cool people I park there all the time with no issues also if you keep going down there's a ramp on the left by a place called the bait shop you can also park over in that area and use that boat ramp same deal owner is a cool guy he owns all American Harley hell he owns everything he doesn't care either

Comment

Working...
            X