Perception Pilot 12, pedal drive kayak for $ 1800.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perception Pilot 12, pedal drive kayak for $ 1800.00

another kayak announced at iCast, the Perception Pilot 12, pedal drive kayak for $ 1800.00, not available till January 2017

http://www.scout.com/outdoors/kayak-...al-drive-kayak
    Last edited by Turtle135; 07-18-2016, 04:33 PM.
    Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

That is a pretty serious kayak for a great price. I have the Old Town MX and the Predator folks are livid they did not retrofit the new pedals for us MX owners. The new PDL Predator is selling at $2700 so a full $1k more. While I love the predator hull design for it's stability and dryness this looks to be a great option.

Heck I might just sell my Moken and Predator MX and get one of these and pocket the left over money!!
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

It certainly looks good in the video. I am going to need to hit a kayak demo day spring of 2017 someplace to get a hands on with all these new kayaks coming to market.
      Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

I like it guys. Definitely my type of kayak there. I still can't grasp spending over $700 for a kayak. I am concerned with weight of the kayak and how heavy they can get. I like the idea of the Revo 11. This one looks nice too. Maybe one day I can find a used pedal powered craft one day.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
          I like it guys. Definitely my type of kayak there. I still can't grasp spending over $700 for a kayak. I am concerned with weight of the kayak and how heavy they can get. I like the idea of the Revo 11. This one looks nice too. Maybe one day I can find a used pedal powered craft one day.

With all the new pedal drive kayaks and hobie with the reverse now, I'm sure there will be a decent amount of users selling there old yaks next spring. I'm in the same boat. I like the idea of a pedal drive....just not the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Desert Camo- Moken 14
          Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

im pretty sure ill be selling my 2014 PA12 for one of those WS Pedal yaks or the Old town pedal
            Zach Moore
            Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
            Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
            Bait Towel Pro Staff
            2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
            YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

It looks like the price point for the propel kayaks is at least [I]starting[I] to head in the right direction. I might just have to try out all the different pedal yaks.

Comment

hey bro just curious why you would sell you pro angler for one of these i just got my 2016 pro angler and i can't find any cons at all other then weight.

Comment

sweet video and sweet kayak i like how they are starting to make pedal kayaks more affordable. its got many things a pa12 has for way less hell i walked out paying close to 4000 for my hobie i love it and can't seem to find any con's at all other then weight. but it was a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X