Jonas Green 6/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Green 6/26

My son and I launched at the crack of noon and were home buy 3 cleaning gear and fish. We went to the mouth of the Severn 4 to 5 foot off water we caught over 30 fish.
    Attached Files
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Glad to hear there are fish in that area. Been meaning to head out there soon.
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Originally posted by EMSer View Post
      Glad to hear there are fish in that area. Been meaning to head out there soon.
      Bruce let me know. Would love to hook up with you.

Keith
      Keith

2015 Sand Hobie Outback

2017 Orange Camo Vibe Sea Ghost 130

2015 Camo Ascend FS12T

Comment

Very nice. I was out there on the 27th and couldn't find any rock between the bridges. What were they hitting?
        Kevin

2013 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Good work Mike. Those are nice summer fish.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Thanks for the report. Need to find a weekday to hit the Severn.

Comment

Nice fish! Were you trolling or jigging for them? Fishmoken and I went out sunday morning out of Jonas green and marked a lot of fish but couldn't catch any rockfish. But then we started fishing piers and then in weems creek, and caught some monster white perch. Only saw one below 9 inches, the rest were 9-12. Took me forever to fillet the fish, but they certainly are tasty.

Comment

We went out to the mouth north side of the Severn we worked the point trolling and casting. We used the Zman MinnowZ
                Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
                Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                  Nice fish! Were you trolling or jigging for them? Fishmoken and I went out sunday morning out of Jonas green and marked a lot of fish but couldn't catch any rockfish. But then we started fishing piers and then in weems creek, and caught some monster white perch. Only saw one below 9 inches, the rest were 9-12. Took me forever to fillet the fish, but they certainly are tasty.
                  Looks like we have to get out there and work on our trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Desert Camo- Moken 14
                  Tan- Tarpon 140

Comment

Originally posted by daddyg View Post
                    We went out to the mouth north side of the Severn we worked the point trolling and casting. We used the Zman MinnowZ
                    Worked the same area last night, but couldn't buy a bite..... Ripping ebb tide and a lot of boat traffic

Fishing for White Perch saved the night - as it so often does!
                    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Originally posted by FishMoken View Post
                      Looks like we have to get out there and work on our trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Well we knew that anyway, but now we just have hard evidence.

Comment

Looked like a good trip, you need more time off

Comment

Working...
                        X