Landers 6/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landers 6/28

Fished from 1:30-3:30. Water was at about 3.5 ft when I put in, clarity was poor, maybe a 1-2 ft.

Besides catching a nice sunburn, I managed 6 small SM. Nothing to write home about in terms of size. I lost what would have been the best of the day right next to the yak. Had striping that you usually see on the nicer sized ones.

Everything was caught working tubes around ledges and current breaks. The mid river ledges had the best action. Thought I would get some hits on the spinnerbait in the stained water but no takers.

Looking forward to returning here when the water level is normal to low and exploring the area more.

Here are the 4 I snapped pics of. The other two I was drifting really fast and wanted To get back to fishing so no pics of them. They were similar in size to the ones pictured.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

glad to hear you caught a few, if you can time it to get out there on a weekday when we are getting a slight rise from normal summer levels I think you will find the potential in those ledges
    Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Working...
    X