Perryville community park how event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perryville community park how event

July 21 have an HOW event at perryville community park. I personally have never fished up that way other than deer creek. Any advise where to fish that is not a far or tough paddle for the vets?

Depending on the tide, for bass Mill Creek area outside of the launch and Furnice bay. The shore line around Stump Point to the VA Hospital. One can catch rockfish in the same area there is a deep channel that runs along the shore line, outside of the channel to the south is the Northern starting point of the Susquehanna Flats. About 1/2 mile East of Stump point is another set of flats that is known for rock and bass.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

From the Perryville launch, which is v shallow @ low tide, go right( towards the flats). Once you are past the park you can go either way.... To the left is closest to the launch & you may catch stripers, white perch, LMbass, cats.... I have done well w/ the 1st 2 types of fish.

Comment

Thanks for the info. So if you launch from the park I did see it was shallow.

Comment

Launched there 2 weeks ago. Take bug juice. Find breaks in the grass or fish just outside of the grass with top water or swim baits for LM and the odd Rockfish. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X