84% off Lowrance Mark 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
    Yep just checked my order status and it says it was cancelled due to being out of stock, which I didn't get an email about or anything. Guess I will call and see what if anything they can do for me.
    Report back with what you find out please. I understand that it's a clearance item and that eventually they will run out (which I can't blame them for) but it's frustrating that they still have it on their website even though they obviously know it's gone.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

I just called and my ordered was cancelled as well. Debating if I should try and ask if they'll give me another FF of similar specs for the same price. Doubt it will work though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the Lowrance Mark 4.. although mine isn't/wasn't with the noted "Nautic Insight Cartography." I guess that is an uploadable set of charts that can be added... similar to Navionics.

Mine is a chart plotter... I got mine three or so years ago.. listed at $200 with a $50 rebate offer.
        It's obviously not as exotic as a $300 or more FF... but I've been real happy with mine.

For those still searching for a FF... most definitely get one that has charter/plotter.
        It is a must have if you are out on the bay.
        Maybe you guys will find another deal for the unit or things will work out.
        As far as a lower priced FF... as mentioned I've been very happy with mine and it's still going strong..

Comment

Yeah the elite 4x with the chartplotter seems like my next option after I see how this debacle pans out. But $180 or so isn't really in my budget right now, so maybe I will pick one up over the summer.

Comment

My order is was cancelled as well. Have the Mark 4 and find it to work well for me. Many say that the black and white screen is easier to see in the sun.

BTW the link is down now and the FF no longer shows up on their website anywhere.

Comment

I ordered Friday morning, but got the dreaded email of out of stock. Popped by west marine in Glen Burnie in hopes that they had one tucked deep in a corner and that they would offer the discount, but they did not have any.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
              Green Team
              Future Beach 10' sit in - Lime Green
              Ascend FS12T - Lime Green

Comment

Ordered one friday night, just today got the order cancelled email from them. Couldn't pass up the deal, just need to keep an eye out for the next one. FWIW, it appears west marine throws these offers out, and just can't update their website fast enough to reflect their true stock.

Thanks for the heads up never the less!

Comment

Working...
                X