• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84% off Lowrance Mark 4

for those looking for an amazing deal, $40 Fish Finder with GPS

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/lowran...ucer--13217450
    sigpic

Thinking I might pull the trigger, though it seems too good to be true. Does anyone have one of these, and if so, how has the experience been for you?

Comment

Do it!! I've had the Mark 4 HDI with Chartplotter for about 3 years now. Never use the HDI, but this is one of the best FF's for your money. It has everything you need and the preloaded Lowrance maps are as accurate and sometimes more accurate than my Navionics Gold chip. This looks like it has Nautic Insight Cartography. Not sure how that compares. Probably not as good considering the price, but you can upgrade that with the map cards.
      -Jon
      Revo 13

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered mine.
        ---------------------------------
        Mike Hossom
        Olive Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

For that price I didn't even think twice! I just ordered mine, it will be my first FF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep ordered mine as well. Will have to see if it's a nice upgrade from my elite 3x, which is color, but has no chartplotter ability.

Comment

Too good to be true. Ordered at 8am and received a "sorry no longer available" email at 630 tonight.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

Same ^. Bummer

-Jon
                Revo 13

Comment

I've ordered from these West Marine Sales. They are real and West Marine stands behind the product, especially if you have it shipped to a local store. Joe at the White Marsh/Golden Ring store is very helpful!

They had the 4x for 160.00 and 5x for 199.99

Comment

I ordered mine shipped to the store in Glen burnie. No cancellation emails yet

Comment

Yeah the website still lists the sale, I didn't seem to have any issues after ordering around 8pm last night, shipped to my home.

Comment

I got the email saying that the item was no longer available. I will call them today and see what my options are.
                        ---------------------------------
                        Mike Hossom
                        Olive Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

They probably just sold out fast. But they're still available on the website?

Me and a few buddies ordered them yesterday morning and 2 of 3 were kicked back last night, waiting to her from the last person. Does anyone know the reason for such a large discount? West Marine not carrying Mark 4's anymore? Or maybe Lowrance stopped making them?
                          -Jon
                          Revo 13

Comment

Originally posted by Egriger View Post
                            I've ordered from these West Marine Sales. They are real and West Marine stands behind the product, especially if you have it shipped to a local store. Joe at the White Marsh/Golden Ring store is very helpful!

They had the 4x for 160.00 and 5x for 199.99
                            Had mine shipped to store but was still canceled.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

Yep just checked my order status and it says it was cancelled due to being out of stock, which I didn't get an email about or anything. Guess I will call and see what if anything they can do for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X