Going out Saturday Morning, Need a partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out Saturday Morning, Need a partner

I am heading out Saturday morning the 28th. I don't care to fish alone so am looking for a partner. I will fish anywhere, don't really have a preference.. i will fish for anything.. don't really have a preference.

So if one of y'all are looking for a another fishing partner, let me know.
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Originally posted by Pat Smith View Post
    I am heading out Saturday morning the 28th. I don't care to fish alone so am looking for a partner. I will fish anywhere, don't really have a preference.. i will fish for anything.. don't really have a preference.

I'd love to go out with you, but one of my son's is in town. My wife would shoot me. Maybe next time.
    Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

Launching solo from Rock Hall on eastern shore Sat. Morning. Welcome to join me. Also not crazy about fishing solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rock Hall looks to be a great option.. looks like there is cover if the wind kicks up as well as some open water if we feel adventerous. What time you launching? It looks to be about a 2 hour drive from Columbia MD.

Comment

My father-in-law and I are probably going to launch from Spriggs Farm or Jonas Green on Saturday.
          2015 Hobie Outback
          2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Rock Hall looks to be a great option.. looks like there is cover if the wind kicks up as well as some open water if we feel adventerous. What time you launching? It looks to be about a 2 hour drive from Columbia MD.
            High tide at noon so current should be strong by 10. Thinking 8 or 9 but im game for really early too.
            Have a house there across from the beach so launch is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by silasvirus82 View Post
              My father-in-law and I are probably going to launch from Spriggs Farm or Jonas Green on Saturday.
              Care for a third? Is Spriggs Farm also on the Severn, near Annapolis? Might want to fish Saturday, are you guys trolling, casting, chunking, or what, and what are you targeting? I would like to go somewhere for some white perch, possibly rock, and whatever else might be around.

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                Care for a third? Is Spriggs Farm also on the Severn, near Annapolis? Might want to fish Saturday, are you guys trolling, casting, chunking, or what, and what are you targeting? I would like to go somewhere for some white perch, possibly rock, and whatever else might be around.
                sure, welcome to join. Spriggs is on the Magothy, Jonas is on the Severn, and I've been tossing up the idea of trying Triton too. I'll pm you later with a verdict.
                2015 Hobie Outback
                2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Awesome thanks man.

Comment

Hope ya'll leave early if going across the bridge...from now until mid Sept Saturday mornings and Rt 50 dont mix. Memorial Day weekend..probably a nightmare waiting to happen.

Comment

Saturday will be pretty busy on the Severn as it is graduation week and Memorial Day Weekend.

John
                      John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
                      MK Endura Max 55 backup power
                      Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

I am in with you CCChrisCCCCCCCC (why so many C's?) I will call you Friday Night and setup a time and meetup. I will probably head over the bridge real early and take a nap in my Jeep.

Comment

I like this idea. We should try to keep it going. I will be taking my new to me hobie outback for a quick spin this weekend but not entirely sure where just yet.

Pat, ( jeep wave )

Comment

There is a group of three launching from Spriggs Sat morning for anyone that wants to join
                            2015 Hobie Outback
                            2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

I am in with you CCChrisCCCCCCCC (why so many C's?) I will call you Friday Night and setup a time and meetup. I will probably head over the bridge real early and take a nap in my Jeep.
                              cool Pat. Lookin forward to it

Comment

Working...
                              X