No announcement yet.

Noob Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Cindy! Better bust out the rain gear if you want to be on the water this month the long range forecast still has tons of rain up and down the coast
    Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by DanMarino View Post
      Plenty of great fishing on the Upper Potomac out your way and smallmouth bass are fun and pretty easy to catch.
      Thanks, DanMarino! Hopefully, I can catch my first soon. When I do, I'll be sure to post here!

Originally posted by manlystanley View Post
      Hello Cindy,
      Welcome to the group. I have learned so much from everyone and I am sure you will too. One piece of advice: never ever take your kayak out without wearing your PFD (Personal floating device). Do not trust that you can find something laying in your kayak if you flip.

Best Regards,
      Stan
      Hi, Stan. Thank you. Absolutely, I have a very comfy PFD Hoping to not flip very often (or at all haha) but I don't plan on having any loose items laying around, either going to be in the dry hatch or clipped on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Romo View Post
        Welcome Cindy! Better bust out the rain gear if you want to be on the water this month the long range forecast still has tons of rain up and down the coast
        Yes, it does not look good for us! Rain, rain, go away!

Comment

Working...
        X