Anybody care to join team noob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody care to join team noob?

So I'm going to the M&G at CHSP, and was wondering if anyone is familiar with the area would like to paddle/pedal along with me to at least show me a few spots? Though I do have those maps now, thanks to everyone who posted in the main thread. I'm looking at heading up Friday evening, stopping at a tackle shop or 2, and then fishing early Friday morning through lunch time, and if the bite's been good all day, then heading to lunch. If the bite has been slow but looks promising, or I'm feeling stubborn, then I will stay out past lunch. Planning to judge my tactics based on the most up to date reports, but most likely paddle trolling in the early morning and then sticking with that until I get a few blues, or if I haven't had any action in an hour or 1.5, then I'm going to stick to bottom fishing the piers and the inner wall/ferry wall. If I hear people are catching someplace within about an hour paddle, then I will move, but I'm not looking to paddle around for more than 2 hours at a time, since I've done that for about 4 hours straight, and driving 3 hours home after that would be a chore. Anybody want to buddy up and fish with me, any experience in the area is helpful, but team noob doesn't discriminate, hence the name team noob. Also, I can pm my contact info and all that if need be. And if you just want to meet at the launch and team up from there with whoever, that's fine too. I will most likely launch at the beach since it's closest to the most fishing spots on those maps, but that could change depending on conditions/reports/etc.
Working...
X