?? Upcoming Kayak Demos ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?? Upcoming Kayak Demos ??

Lately my bride has been saying she would like a kayak to paddle around while I out fishing.

Does anyone know of some upcoming demo days?

Sent from my PalmPilot using Tapatalk
    2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
    Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

You can come to valleymill boats anytime during open hours and demo any Jackson Kayak you would like

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
    Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

Patuxent Adventure Center is having a kayak fishing demo day at St. Mary's River State Park on May 7. They are a Native dealer and will have some Native kayaks to try out. I will be there helping out. The flyer is shown below.

Kayak-Fishing Event 2016.jpg
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Eastern Mt Sports is having a kayak / SUP demo on 5/7. It will be at Truxton Park from 10-4
        Bruce

Hobie PA 14
        Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Backyard Boats In Annapolis has a "Floating" dock on the water, that you can try out any Yaks when they are open. I find this the best way to fit your size and taste. They will give you a PFD for the demo also. Nice activity to do in Naptown this weekend

Yak67

2015 Hobie PA-14
          2016 Hobie Outback LE #217

Comment

Originally posted by Yak67 View Post
            Backyard Boats In Annapolis has a "Floating" dock on the water, that you can try out any Yaks when they are open. I find this the best way to fit your size and taste. They will give you a PFD for the demo also. Nice activity to do in Naptown this weekend

Yak67

2015 Hobie PA-14
            2016 Hobie Outback LE #217
            If you visit Backyard Boats for a demo but want to check out other brands too, go around the corner to Annapolis Canoe and Kayak. They have a large number of kayaks of different styles and brands for rental and demo at their floating dock.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Excellent info.
              Thanks monocacykayak, John, EMSer, and Yak67.
              This gives us a few options. Between this weekend and next we should be able to find something she likes.

Sent from my PalmPilot using Tapatalk
              2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
              Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Depending on where your located Delaware Paddle Sports has one may 21 and june 25. Check them on fb or their website.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X