• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of launching from Ft Smallwood on saturday morning
    Michael
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback
    Ocean Kayak Prowler 13

Comment

Oops, I read right past it. I will definitely be picking up your book. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information and hope to meet some of you all this weekend.
      2016 Hobie Outback Limited #220
      2016 Jackson Cuda 12
      2015 Emotion 11 Stealth Angler

Comment

Originally posted by 1idrod View Post
        Oops, I read right past it. I will definitely be picking up your book. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information and hope to meet some of you all this weekend.
        I hope to see you on the water also.

I also troll light. The two 1/2 oz. jigs in the following photo have caught over 20 stripers on my last two Severn trips. I haven't even had to change the plastics.

I.jpg
        Mark
        Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
        Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
        Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Ok, I did it !! I'm headed to Annapolis tomorrow first. Hit a tackle shop or two then get on the water at Jonas I suppose for an afternoon/evening fish. If anyone's going to be out later Saturday please let me know. I'd like to meet some of you guys. Then I booked a room in Perryville for the night so I could be out early. If someones on here that would like to meet up Sunday just let me know where. I know there has been a few launch points mentioned but nothing for sure. Thanks a lot for all the info and hope to see you out there.
          2016 Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

First let me see if I'm smart enough to upload a pic from phone. Went to the Severn today to try and fish. Got there late in the afternoon and only saw one kayaker going out as I was getting things together. Got out and not a bite. Decided to just keep trolling and do a little site seeing while I'm here. It started getting late so I head back to launch area so I can head north to the flats for tomorrow and ran into another kayaker. It's a nice young gentlemen who manages to pull a 20+" out as I'm coming up on him. We introduce ourselves and his name is Andy aka Tightlines. Told him I've been skunked so far. He gives me two lures and said try. Didn't take long. Don't know if it was the spot or the lure but if this pic comes through this was the first one for me. I was so excited I didn't think about the hawg trough. Then I had a 22 1/4", 20" and 22 3/4". Had another but made it to about 3' to the yak and got off. Plus Andy was knocking them down also. Would have had more pics but phone died. I don't know what it is but when I'm on the water it kills it. Have a charger on yak for that but cord fell out and was in my truck bed when I got back. Awesome time !!!
            Attached Files
            2016 Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Very cool. Glad you found them and had a good time. Thanks for the report.

Comment

And kudos to tightlines for helping out!

Comment

Thanks jsquare and I also have to give a shout out to Docirv for the invite up north. Not much to show for fish, really not much (nothing). Lol That's why they call it fishing right. Great guy and still had a fun day on the water and got to meet a new friend. That's still a good day in my book. Thanks guys
                  2016 Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Working...
                  X