No announcement yet.

3rd hand big blue sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a little more fuel to the fire: https://www.facebook.com/Billsspsortshop/?fref=ts
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

heard a couple big blues were pulled out of the surf in Chincoteague
      Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
      Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
        Here's a little more fuel to the fire: https://www.facebook.com/Billsspsortshop/?fref=ts
        Let me know if you head out there in the upcoming days.

Comment

I hooked up with a big blue Sunday in great bay nj. Bit through my 30 lb leader though. Saw another guy get one. Wasn't a lot of action but they're coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Takem View Post
            I hooked up with a big blue Sunday in great bay nj. Bit through my 30 lb leader though. Saw another guy get one. Wasn't a lot of action but they're coming.
            I've been looking at several fishing reports for the past couple weeks and all the headlines say "Blues in the Bay". When you actually read the report or find the original source there has always been "a guy" that caught a blue . I have no doubt there are some around but it doesn't seem to be the frenzy is was last year, at least not yet.

I have the next two Fridays off and put in for them in January to go blue fishing. I will be out there this Friday one way or anther, if it's rough it will be off the beach.
            1980 Something Old Town Canoe
            2008 Native Ultimate 14.5
            2015 Coosa HD
            2016 Hobie Outback Limited Edition #56
            2017 Pelican Trailblazer 1000 (38# of portaging freedom)

Comment

Working...
            X