Kayak Demo Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Demo Days

I'm looking to test peddle/paddle/sail one of the 2015 hobie adventure islands. Does anyone know of any demo days coming up that will have one to take out?
    2015 Outback

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32..._as=subscriber

As a first step, try contacting one or more Hobie dealers in your area to see if they can accommodate you.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Survival Products in Salisbury MD has a demo day that will be coming up at the end of May. Give them a call and let them know you would like to try the Adventure. It is typically not a boat that is brought to a demo day because it is not a super high selling model. You can also schedule a private demo for a small fee that is deducted from the cost of your boat when you purchase it.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
      Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
      2015 Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by RavensDfense View Post
        Survival Products in Salisbury MD has a demo day that will be coming up at the end of May. Give them a call and let them know you would like to try the Adventure. It is typically not a boat that is brought to a demo day because it is not a super high selling model. You can also schedule a private demo for a small fee that is deducted from the cost of your boat when you purchase it.
        I've emailed backyard boats in Woodridge, VA so I'll see if they have anything coming up soon. Salisbury is about a 3 hour drive one way so it's a little out of my range. Thanks for the info though.
        2015 Outback

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32..._as=subscriber

Comment

Working...
        X