Watersnake ASP T24 SW coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watersnake ASP T24 SW coming

So I purchased the Watersnake 24lb thrust saltwater capable trolling motor that everyone has been installing in there Mirage drive blocks. I never imagined I would get one but im all about making my life easier on the water haha. I don't have plans to use it on EVERY trip but there are some very large bodies of water I would like to fish father back on that it will help with. Plan to keep the peddles in the hull as back up. I will do my best to document and post the mod as best I can. Just thought id share my excitement.
    2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
    LOWRANCE Hook7

Yeah join the club.look in dry dock you see the watersnake in my outback. Also one for Mock unlimted .
    2012 hobie outback
    2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

AWESOME how well do you like it. Do you find yourself using it more than you planned or is it just about right? any tips you can provide.. battery life and size youre using?
      LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

my guess is you will start to use it all the time. when I got my torqeedo I said to myself I would just use it for long days on the water but that was a big fat lie. haha. I start with it now and if I run it till it dies then I will throw the peddles in. I keep them tied behind me. I fish several spots that can have heavy current and a motor is priceless in those areas.
        Rich
        Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

yes I definitely plan to keep the pedals nearby I fish rivers here I figure run upstream 3/4 of the battery life and then drift my way back and if I run late use the rest of the battery to get back if it even drains that much lol ... we have some larger lakes(large for our area not others) that I really want to fish but will wear ya out.. but for the price I don't see not making life easier lol... Also I am in the works tryin to find my boats title I bought it used and didn't get it .. I emailed Hobie they were quick to respond and are going to search the dealer info and see what they can do for me.. another good note the motor has SHIPPED already
          Originally posted by fishinggod View Post
          my guess is you will start to use it all the time. when I got my torqeedo I said to myself I would just use it for long days on the water but that was a big fat lie. haha. I start with it now and if I run it till it dies then I will throw the peddles in. I keep them tied behind me. I fish several spots that can have heavy current and a motor is priceless in those areas.
          LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Working...
          X