Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in the April meet and greet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news gang, WP are starting show up in numbers. From a reliable source, should be some decent size as long as the turbidity does not increase and the water temps do not decrease.
    Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
    Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Hi everyone. I'd very much like to tag along. Never seriously tried fishing for stripers. I'm somewhat familiar with hdg but don't know about the yacht basin. Does anyone have a physical address for it? Thanks.

Comment

It's Tyding's park. Where the playground is.

Ed

Comment

Weather is not looking promising... Predicted high of 48 with winds up to 15mph...Ton of yakers this am at Tydings.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldbayrunner View Post
            Weather is not looking promising... Predicted high of 48 with winds up to 15mph...Ton of yakers this am at Tydings.
            Weather is too far out to call.

Comment

Originally posted by flyak View Post
              Hi everyone. I'd very much like to tag along. Never seriously tried fishing for stripers. I'm somewhat familiar with hdg but don't know about the yacht basin. Does anyone have a physical address for it? Thanks.
              Post 26 contains a link for the launch

Comment

Ok all. We are a little less than a week out and here's the list of potential attendees so far.
                Myself
                Mullet Miller
                Egriger
                flyak
                DonV and Mrs. DonV
                monocacykayak-?
                Oldbayrunner
                yakscientist
                tech11165
                ReelLucky22
                mikemike
                Mikez5411
                Eppy26

If you don't see your name here and plan to attend....please let me know. I'll PM out contact info later in the week.
                Lunch response has been less than stellar, either no one wants to eat or just isn't interested in anything except fishing let me know for a reservation, otherwise lunch will be rolling the dice for anyone having room for us.
                Thanks again!
                Kevin
                Last edited by KJV; 04-05-2016, 06:37 PM. Reason: Personnel changes

Comment

Sadly, I am getting called into work on the 9th and need to bow out....
                  Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                  Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

I'm interested in both fishing and lunch. Hopefully the weather forecast for Saturday will improve otherwise I may just do lunch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                    Jayce
                    2017 Ivory Hobie Pro Angler 12 "The Big Easy"
                    2015 Flint Camo Wilderness Systems Ride 115X Max Angler

Comment

Originally posted by ReelLucky22 View Post
                      I'm interested in both fishing and lunch. Hopefully the weather forecast for Saturday will improve otherwise I may just do lunch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      If the weather forecast does not change for the better I will postpone the event including lunch. Hoping the weather forecast improves!

Comment

Count me in for launch and lunch. Hpefully the winds will cooperate.
                        Mike
                        2012 Hobie Outback - Olive
                        2012 Hobie Revo 13 - Sand

Comment

Right now the wind forecast is 25mph out of the North west for Saturday. lets hope that it changes.

Comment

I'm out of town for work but (unexpectedly) looks like I'll be back in time I'm interested in coming if the wind forecast lightens up

Comment

Fellas count me for the Launch and lunch. Just bought my yak and not real familiar with the trolling motor yet and Need some advice for tightening a few things up, so I will be paddling this time out if it is not an issue.

Thnx,
                              Eppy

Comment

I am in for the launch but the last few weeks I have had to cut my fishing short, so I am a maybe for lunch. Look forward to meeting up. I was out there last week fly fishing on the flats for a few and was wondering if anyone had any luck with a bite on the fly?

Comment

Working...
                                X