Who's fishing this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's fishing this weekend

Think a lot of people are going to busy with family obligations on Sunday but was looking for a few anglers to go hit the waters with this weekend. Wind is looking favorable throughout the area and was thinking of hitting the flats Saturday morning. My brother in law is out but I'm in. If anyone is interested in joining let me know. Flexible on location but I have a trailer and need to park somewhere that allows that. Most interested in targeting stripers as I have tied some new flies that I want to test on them early. Well take care and have a happy Easter. Go terps!

There is a group of us headed out of FT Armistead on this Saturday 3-25-16. Launch around 630 a.m.

You are more than welcome to join in. You can bring a trailer there, I have the past three weeks and no issues.

Yak67
    2015 Hobie PA-14
    2016 Hobie Outback LE

Comment

Thanks yak67. I think I may do that.

Comment

image.jpg
        Sorry I didn't join up with you yak67 but hope you caught some. Caught my first striper of 2016 at the flats. 9 feet of water and on a bucktail. Saw a decent bite on a few other boats at the ends of the tides. Have a good one guys and see you out there

Comment

Working...
        X