early croaker???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early croaker???

i caught a 7 inch croaker this morning before work. after work i made many casts but nothing. maybe it was a small one making the challenge. not sure. i know this would be a month earlier than last year for croaker to show up at my house. but i sure hope they will come in thick soon.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

I think everything will be early this year. Susquehanna Flats are already coming close to the magical water temps
    2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Reports of some croaker in the creeks but more encouraging lots of 2014 class rockfish in the pound nets in the lower Potomac. That was reported as a bad spawn year so this good news. With the warm weather things will be early. Last year we had the cold March which delayed things a bit.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Run to the Tacklebox......there is usually a prize for first croaker of the season.
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Looking good for the S.M.O.G. Team! Got to get Kevin and Jambone their membership cards
          We could double our membership this year

Yak67
          2015 Hobie PA-14
          2016 Hobie Outback LE

Comment

i'm just a kid...mere 55y/o
            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

dang i didn't even take a photo. haha..... oh well
              Rich
              Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

sounds like a plan Gary!!! So long as they keep our secrets. ahaha
                Rich

Comment

Working...
                X